- Detailed, fullscreen screenshots of the issue, clearly indicating where information is missing.
- Is your issue with the Web Service (Google Calendar looking up Exchange users' free/busy from the web) or with the SyncService (pulling free/busy from Google Calendar into Exchange)?
- Email addresses of accounts for which free/busy information is not syncing.
- The Registry key you created in your Windows registry editor when installing.
- Your Exchange free/busy URL.
- Did you follow the setup instructions at http://code.google.com/p/google-calendar-connectors/wiki/WebServiceGuide and http://code.google.com/p/google-calendar-connectors/wiki/SyncServiceGuide exactly?
- Attach webservice.log, web.config, syncservice.log, and GoogleCalendarSyncService.exe.config.
- Make sure you have confirmed all the configuration steps in the Admin Guide (Page 13)
- Reviewed 'Troubleshooting' examples in the Admin Guide (Page 31)
- Enable Detailed logging by selecting 'Enabled' on the system setup profile for 'Detailed event logging'.
- Attach the new detailed logs to the case and export to structured text. Please note that a standard Notes log database will be created in the same folder as the Calendar Connector database when detailed logging is enabled.