If you're having issues with Google Meet (through chrome/Cfm machine) and we need to escalate to Google, they'll probably ask for the following information. We need to have this ready before contacting them to ensure the support process goes as smoothly as possible. One important thing to note: When the issue occurs, make sure to press "Submit Feedback" to submit logs. Also including the following information in your message to the rep:
- Device having issues connecting to meet
- Model, OS version i.e. Samsung Galaxy S7 [SM-G930T] running Android 7.0
- Device used to host the meet (CfM yes/no)
- If it was a Chromebox for Meetings, include the serial number
- Screenshots of error messages
- Was everyone able to access the meeting, or only some?
- Include relevant WebRTC logs: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2978955?hl=en
- Mention Time, timezone and date when the error occured
Please sign in to leave a comment.